November 23, 2009

A point about business plans

The market analysis portion of your business plan is critical as it provides an analysis of data supporting the market demand for your product or service.  It answers:  

Who will buy your service or product? 
What do your customers have in common with each other? 
Where do your customers live and how much will they spend? 

But sometimes business plans are too long on the market analysis and too short on a clear description of the business model and its execution; details explaining how the business works, how it's managed, and how it produces cash.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete